Code of Ethics
I will …
- Be guided in all my activities by integrity, accuracy,
timeliness, fairness, policy, and legality.
- Make decisions which are in the best interest of the
- Find worth in the work that I do and in the work of
- Extend my knowledge to others and look for value in their ideas
- Hold myself accountable for results and not use external
sources as excuses.
- Be flexible and support changes that may impact me or the
- Suppress and discourage any harmful or misleading rumors.
- Actively participate and work cooperatively with others.
- Communicate respectfully and work towards solutions and mutual
In addition to the above, as a Supervisor/Manager, I will …
- Recognize that I have responsibilities to all employees,
business partners, the Company, and our customers.
- Recognize that my own pattern of work significantly impacts
- Assist my employees and co-workers to achieve professional
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques, equipment, and
- Continue to imporve my management skills.
- Support efforts to strengthen the Company.